Beige Gingham Linen Tea Towel
- Linen is gentle on the planet
- Plastic-free packaging
- Free shipping on orders over $99
- Carbon neutral
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Fancy a new tea towel that will not only look great in the kitchen, but also offers excellent levels of practicality? Then why not try this beige gingham linen tea towel, made from 100% European flax materials. The tea towel’s super-absorbent design makes for a great tool to mop up any mess. All the same, outside of use, it still looks beautiful in everyday life, making it right at home in a modern country kitchen.
- 48 x 68 cm
- Handmade in Lithuania from 100% certified European flax
- Durable medium weight (220 GSM) linen
- Free of nasty chemicals (OEKO-TEX® certified)
- Pre-washed for increased softness and flexibility
- Designed in Australia
Please note: despite every effort to provide accurate images of each product's colour, due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, there may be a slight variation in actual colours.